A$AP Rocky Talks To Angie Martinez About Grabbing Rihanna's Butt At The VMA's, Fashion, The BET Hip Hop Awards & More [Video]

SPotted at THisis50.com shouts out to ChasinDatPaper Please like us ----> Facebook.Com/ChoppingGame
A$AP Rocky sat down with Hot 97's Angie Martinez yesterday to talk about a variety of subjects, but the number one question Angie wanted to know was what was on his mind when he grabbed Rihanna's butt during their performance of "Cockiness" at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards. "I got like this cocky holy ghost that came into me," he said. "We had fun, we had a great time and I thank her for that. I doubt I could get that close if she didn't want me to do something like that." They also talked about his six nominations for the upcoming BET Hip Hop Awards, fashion and more.

Comments